I. Scope of the privacy protection policy
The privacy protection policy includes how we deal with your personal identification information collected when you are using the service on the Website. The privacy protection policy is not applicable to the external websites linked from the Website or the personnel who are not authorized by the Website or do not participate in the administration of the Website.
II. The way in which personal information is collected, dealt with and use
- When you visit the Website or use any function or service provided on the Website, we will ask you to provide required personal information depending on the nature of function or service, and deal with or use your personal information within the scope of the specified purpose. We will not use your personal information for other purposes without your written consent.
- When you use the service mailbox, questionnaire survey, or other interactive functions, your name, email address, contact information, and time of use will be retained on the Website.
- When you browse the Website, the server will record the movement automatically, including the IP address of your connection equipment, the time of use, the browser you are using, and your browsing and clicking behavior. These records will be used as a reference for us to improve our website service. They will be only used internally and will not be disclosed outward.
- We will statistically analyze collected questionnaires to ensure provision of accurate service. In addition to the internal research, we will, if needed, announce the statistical data and descriptive texts that are contained in the result of the analysis and no personal information is involved.
III. Protection of data
- The servers of the Website are equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems, and other information safety devices. These and other required safety protection measures can protect the Website and your personal information thoroughly. Only authorized personnel who have signed a non-disclosure agreement can access to your personal information. They will be subject to legal punishment if acting in violation of their duty of confidentiality.
- If the services of other departments are needed for the business, we will ask them to strictly observe the non-disclosure requirements and implement required inspection procedure to ensure the observance.
IV. External links from the Website
The Website provides links to other websites. You can access external websites by clicking any link from the Website. However, this privacy protection policy is not applicable to external websites. You must refer to the privacy protection policy of the website you access.
V. Policy of sharing personal information with a third party
We will never provide, exchange, rent, or sell your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises, or government agencies, unless any law or contractual requirement requests us to do so.
The proviso referred to in the previous paragraph includes but not limited to the following:
- You give written consent;
- The request is expressly provided in the law;
- The request is made for elimination of any risk against your life, body, freedom, or property;
- It is needed for public benefits or statistic/academic researches under cooperation with any government agency or academic research institution, and the information has been processed by the provider or the party will not be identified according to the disclosing method of the collector.
- If your behavior on the Website violates the service terms or may infringe or obstruct the rights of the Website or other users, or may lead to damage to any person, the administrator of the Website may, after analysis, consider disclosure of your personal information necessary for identification, contact, or legal action purpose;
- The request is beneficial to your rights and interests.
- When we authorize vendors to give assistance in the collection, processing, or use of your personal information, we will take the full responsibility to supervisor the authorized vendor or individual.
VI. Use of Cookie
We will embed our Cookie in your computer and use it to provide you with the best service. If you do not want us to embed Cookie, you can set the highest privacy level in the function options of your browser to refuse Cookie, but some of the functions on the Website may not execute normally.
VII. Amendment of the privacy protection policy
The privacy protection policy of the Website may be amended from time to time to meet the latest requirements. Amended terms will be announced on the Website.